1. Is there a book that you really want to read but haven’t because you know it’ll make you cry?
For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison. I’ve read the first 4 books in this series but never made it past that because I read a spoiler about a certain character dying in the 5th book. I’m not entirely sure how it will happen but this character happens to be my favorite in the series so yeah I haven’t been in any hurry to read it.
2. Pick one book that helped introduce you to a new genre
The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith. I didn’t think I’d enoy a mystery book like this and I tried to because 1. it’s J.K. Rowling and 2. it was a christmas gift so I felt like I had to at least try it. I ended up LOVING it.
3. Find a book that you want to reread.
Just one? Hmm… Then I’d go for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. I read it (in English) the first time in 2012 but I definitely want to re-read it this year if I get the chance.
4. Is there a book series you read but wish that you hadn’t?
The Selection series by Keira Cass. This is one of those series that I have a huge love/hate relationship with. My feelings for it lean more towards the hate side lately, though. The covers are gorgeous and the first book was good enough, but the second was simply awful. The third was okay. But in the end the books have frustrated me so much. And then there’s another one on the way. God help me.
5. If your house was burning down and all of your family and pets were safe, which book would you go back inside to save?
That question is just cruel. How can I choose just one book? I’d actually be more likely to go back inside and save my Kindle… but if I do have to choose one book I’d pick Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. My favorite book of all time. I can’t be without it!
6. Is there one book on your bookshelf that brings back fond memories?
7. Find a book that has inspired you the most.
Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult. Aside from being a beautiful and mysterious story it has also inspired me with the elephant stories to try to donate a bit to causes that help elephants. It’s just little thing but it’s something, right?
8. Do you have any autographed books?
Yes! I actually have a bunch of signed books so I will show some of my favorites.
These two are probably my favorites. I love the way Diantha signed them for me. She’s just so very awesome!
9. Find the book that you have owned the longest.
Again, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. Even before getting this book (and the series) in English I had them in Dutch ever since I was 14. ♥
10. Is there a book by an author that you never imagined you would read or enjoy?
Anyone who would like to do this.