1. How long have you been a blogger?
In December it will be four years already. Kind of weird to think it’s been that long already.
Below are my old first and second blog designs I had. The pink/purpe one with the book on I made myself all those years ago and the second one I bought from Parajunkee.
2. At what point do you think you’ll stop blogging?
I guess when it’s stops being fun, but I still love it after four years so I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
3. What is the best thing about blogging?
Everything? 😀 But seriously, the book blog community is probably the best part because where or with who else could I talk to about books. I literally know one person in real life who enjoys reading and she doesn’t even read in English so it’s still different. Also love expressing my feelings through book reviews and other posts and finding out about new books through fellow bloggers.
4. What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
The worst thing for me probably is when authors, other bloggers or readers in general start attacking reviews/bloggers. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
5. How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
A gif is easily to find, of course. If it’s a picture I make myself it depends on what it is. The picture above in this post took about five minutes, I think.
6. Who is your book crush?
7. What author would you like to have on your blog?
Eoin Colfer. Don’t even have to think about that. But of course, he’s the most unlikely author I’d ever have on my little blog. I love him and his books, though, I always will.
8. What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
Usually just whatever I’m wearing that day or if it’s in the evening my Minions pyjama pants and Hogwarts shirt. ♥
9. How long does it take you to prepare?
If it’s a post or review for a blog tour I like to be prepared and schedule them at least a week beforehand. Other posts I just usually prepare the day before.
10. How do you feel about the book blogger community?
11. What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
This is gonna sound corny but just be yourself and have fun with it!
Anyone who sees this post and wants to do it! ♥