1. I love many authors but I have only one who’s my top favorite – Eoin Colfer. I’d read anything by him, even grocery lists.
2. I have four bookcases with each five shelves on them.
3. A lot of people write my blog name as Book Fever but it’s actually Bookfever. I know I can’t blame people for writing it wrong but sometimes it does kinda annoys me a little.
4. I’ve loved reading since the moment I learned when I was six or seven and remember being super excited when we would go to the library with our class while the other kids hated it.
5. I love the Harry Potter books but I’m actually a bigger fan of the Cormoran Strike books that J.K. Rowling has written as Robert Galbreath. *waits to be attacked by all the Potterheads*
6. I have a *tiny* obsession with Edgar Allan Poe. He’s my favorite classical author and I if I see a book of him in the store I almost always buy it even if I already have read the stories in it. I love to own different editions of his stories.
7. My favorite current series is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I can’t get enough of Mac and Barrons!
8. My fourth blogoversary is coming up on December 2nd. I can’t quite believe it, to be honest.
9. I recently read Pride and Prejudice for the first time – I loved it!
10. Lauren Kate, Cassandra Clare and Holly Black are three authors I have met. They were all super nice and awesome to meet. Yes I kinda died inside from nerves when I was meeting Cassandra Clare!
11. Goodreads has really been a revelation to me. Before that I kept reading the same four or so books over and over and over again. Now there are too many books to all read!
12. No one in my family reads. I’ve always been told that I got the reading gene from my grandfather who died a few months before I was born. I wish I could’ve met him.
13. I don’t read any books in my own language. After starting to read in English I have never looked back from that. It’s the best!
14. Although I really liked The Girl from the Well, I’m not a big horror fan. I read The Shining by Stephen King and didn’t like it at all.
15. My favorite all-English bookstore is Waterstones. It’s in Brussels so I don’t get to go there a lot but I try to make it there at least once a year.
16. My favorite fairy tale is The Little Mermaid – Not the Disney version (although I do love that one too) but the Hans Christian Andersen one!
17. I love non-fiction, especially about history.
18. Twilight was the first book I read in English.
19. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon is the longest book I have read this year with 947 pages. Jamie Fraser = everything! ♥
20. I haven’t finished the Harry Potter series yet. I still need to read the last two books. I will read them next year!
21. Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy and Bloodlines) is my #1 book boyfriend!
22. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult made fall in love with elephants and donate to good causes to help those animals.
23. As a huge fan of The Host by Stephenie Meyer I hate the fact that they screwed up the movie so BADLY!
24. I have a mug that says, “Shut Up, I’m reading”. Needless to say it’smy favorite to drink from.
25. I’m a sucker for Kindle sales. Especially for the 99c price. I can never resist because I keep thinking if I don’t buy it now that it’s on sale when would I even buy it? It’s a struggle!
Anyone who sees this post and wants to do it! ♥