Hey! I hope everyone’s week and the start of the new month is going great so far.
So one challenge I decided to participate in for 2021 is this one. There are a lot and I mean A LOT of new releases coming out in 2021 that I absolutely want to read so I figured this would be a great challenge to do. It’ll be my first time participating so I’m really excited. Special thanks to Linda and Brandee for hosting it. 💖
The rules are:
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2021.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2021 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2021, and sign-ups are open until September 1st 2021.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
- If you want to spread the love, please use #2021NewReleaseChallenge on Twitter
There are five levels in the challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
It might be a little too ambitious but I plan to go for:
61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
So yeah… wish me luck? 🤞
Oh and another reminder that you can sign up here.